Subject: Embsassy of New Zealand - virtual meeting request re: Estonia woody bioenergy market [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "ODYMALA, Justyna \(WSW\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 12:52:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

[UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am representing New Zealand Embassy in Warsaw. Estonia is a country of our 
accreditation. On behalf of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and 
Trade, we are seeking a virtual meeting with experts responsible for the 
woody bioenergy market in Estonia. As New Zealand woody bioenergy market is 
still developing, we are looking for contacts and insights from countries 
with more mature markets. We would be grateful for the opportunity to 
schedule a virtual meeting, if possible sometime next week. We’ll be 
particularly keen to discuss the following issues:

*	Key lessons that Estonia could share for market development – i.e., what 
policies have been most impactful or necessary for enabling market 
development?
*	Any key insights on international standards harmonisation.

I would be grateful for forwarding my message to a relevant 
department/person at the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of 
Estonia or directing me to somebody I could send my request.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Justyna OdymałaPolicy Adviser

New Zealand Embassy

Tel: +48 531 058 805

 <http://www.mfat.govt.nz/> www.mfat.govt.nz | 
<http://www.safetravel.govt.nz/> www.safetravel.govt.nzUNCLASSIFIED

  _____

"The information contained in this email message is intended only for the 
addressee and is not necessarily the official view or communication of the 
Ministry. It may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this message or the 
information in it as this may be unlawful. If you have received this message 
in error, please email or telephone the sender immediately."